Specialized Foreign Language Services for the Health Care Industry
Accent on Languages provides linguistic services to the Healthcare industry since 1997:
- Accent on Languages helps Hospitals and healthcare provider facilities to be in compliance with the HIPAA rules (learn more...)
- You gain access to our 4,600 highly trained translators and interpreters (MD's and PhD's).
- Scheduled on-site face to face interpreting services, and 365/24/7 over the phone interpreting services in 150 languages.
- Translation of medical documents in over 120 languages:
-IRB consent forms
-Conditions of admission
-Health information sheets
-Advance care directives
- Kaiser Permanente
- California Children's Services
- Alameda County Public Health
- Patton State Hospital
- Twenty-nine Palms Naval Hospital
- Sutter Health
- Alta Bates Comprehensive Cancer Center
- California Department of Health
Accent on Languages is an active member
of the California Health Interpreters Association (CHIA).
Our sister company, the Berkeley Language Institute offers the following training and assessment services for the Health Care industry:
- Language evaluation and training of bilingual staff.
- Cultural competency evaluation and training.
- Language assessment and training programs (LTPs) for medical interpreters.
Berkeley Language Institute is an active member of the International Medical Interpreters Association (IMIA).