All of our translators are technically trained and experienced subject specialists, and they are all multicultural and bilingual. Most of them hold advanced degrees in scientific or engineering disciplines, medicine, or business, and are certified by the American Translators Association (ATA). They translate into their native language and understand the inner workings and the terminology of an industry or discipline.
- Technical manuals and documents
- Localization (L10N)
- Advertising copy and layout
- Legal documents and contracts
- Medical and health care documents and records
- Research papers and journal articles
- Financial documents
- Product literature
- New product announcements
- Press releases
- Copywriting for foreign markets
Translation services include:
- Accurate translations tailored to the target audience
- Proofreading and editing
- Multilingual desktop publishing
- Prompt within-budget delivery
- Certificate of accuracy or notarization
- Various areas of expertise (legal, medical, technical, etc.)
- Multilingual printing
- Website, multimedia, and software localization (l10n)
- Access to over 4,600 professional linguists
- Glossary management
- Memory tools
With businesses increasingly in need of reaching a global audience, the importance of translating non-traditional media is gaining ground. Accent on Languages can help you produce localized rich media, interactive product demos and training tools, 3D vector animations, Flash and Shockwave presentations.
Website localization (l10n)
Making your web site multilingual can be a complex process, and translating the words is just the beginning. Our staff includes experienced web architects and content engineers who work with our translators to make your site multilingual while you stay focused on running your business. Give us your URL and the languages you want to use and we'll give you a fast reliable estimate that includes all the one-on-one discussion time you need.
We are capable of localizing your audio and video productions into any foreign language. Audio-visual services include:
- Subtitles: Make your existing audio visual programs readable for foreign language audiences without replacing the original soundtrack by adding subtitles to your video, movie, and film.
- Voice-over: International voice production services for adding audio voice-overs to corporate and audio/visual presentations, soundtracks, movies, and other media.
- Dubbing: Dubbing, unlike subtitling, which involves a translation of speech into writing, is the oral translation of oral language. Unlike "interpretation", dubbing requires the substitution of the voice of each character on the screen by the voice of one actor. Dubbing is, however, distinguished from voice-over by its strict adherence to lip-synchronization. There should be an equivalence of extra-linguistic features of voice, especially gender and age. The matching of other markers of speech such as personality, class, and ethnicity is most difficult because these features are not universally available or comparable. Another requirement of successful dubbing is the compatibility of the dubbing voice with the facial and body expressions visible on the screen.
Please contact us for more information about our translation services.